My Motto: Think'em, Draw'em, & Send'em!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Cartoon of the Week!

During the summer my son likes to wear Hawaiian Shirts. His place of employment has what you would call a "casual dress" Friday, so he started wearing his various Hawaiian shirts each Friday. As time went on a number of his co-workers picked up on the trend and they too began wearing Hawaiian shirts on Fridays. Well, not everyone joined in though and that is when I came up with the above cartoon idea. I actually made him a t-shirt with this very cartoon on it which he wears proudly.

I hope you get a little kick out of it. And, don't forget to wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt this Friday. What, you don't have a Hawaiian shirt?! Well, get to it. You have plenty of time to get one before this Friday rolls around.

Until next time! Aloha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment