My Motto: Think'em, Draw'em, & Send'em!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Back In Business Cartoon

I know it's been a few days since my last post, however I have a good excuse. I took a few days to "get away". You may be able to tell by the cartoon below where I was for those few days. Take a look and see if you can figure it out.
This cartoon was from the web comic my older son (Mike) and I did for 2 1/2 years. It's name was\is RESET and you can still read them all on line at www.gamelemon.com/reset . This was a weekly comic about roommates and video games. My son did the writing and I did the illustrations. It was a weekly comic which both my son and I really enjoyed working on as well as working together. However, after 2 1/2 years and not having a really strong following, we decided to bring it to and end. Actually, it ends rather abruptly right at the beginning of a new storyline. We both felt it was time though. Well, if you have a moment, take a look at it and let me know what you think. One thing that has always bothered me about this comic illustration was that I had the train speeding down the track but the smoke stack of the train gives the appearance of the train standing still. I was thinking about correcting it for this post, but chose to let you see it as it was originally uploaded.

Good to be back in business.

Stay "tooned" for a new NEW logo thanks to some much appreciated input from my good friend and mentor Roy Delgado. In fact you can see his comment and my reply on the posting from August 17th introducing my new logo.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment