My Motto: Think'em, Draw'em, & Send'em!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall Is In The Air Cartoon!



With September now here, it is essentially Fall. And so, with fall in the air, that always brings to mind camping and campfires. Not that I'm big into camping, but I have done my share. This cartoon is one I especially like. I can just picture a group of kids gathered around a campfire and out comes the story-teller. They're expecting some scary and spooky stories but the next thing you know the story-teller starts his\her mime routine. I can see their faces. Their mouths drop, their eyes widen, and a feeling of bewilderment fills their souls. I did a take off of this with kindergarten students sitting in a circle at story-time and out comes their teacher in her mime clothing. I'm not sure which one one I like the best. Although, if I had to choose, I'd go with the camping toon over the kindergarten toon.
On a different subject; if you haven't yet taken the time to click on over to http://www.plumlococomic.blogspot.com/ ,you should. Roy Delgado and Peter Plum have been hard at work with their joint venture of the comics Plum Loco and Buljert. They have sent off the Plum Loco comics to the different syndicates in hope of becoming, well..., syndicated and have been getting back responses. Check it out to see how their doing. Also, they are in the process of creating a substantial number of Buljert comics in preparation of sending to the syndicates. Take a look them, fresh off the presses. I think you'll like them.
So, until next time, if there's something you've always wanted to do, but didn't think you could, get to it! You can't accomplish what you want, if you don't first attempt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment