My Motto: Think'em, Draw'em, & Send'em!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Grief!

Here is a toon I made with my son when we were working on RESET. I realize it prints small within the confinements of this blog, so if you click on this link, www.gamelemon.com/comicBot?issueId=10.20.08 it will bring you to the Game Lemon web site where you can read it in a more viewable size. Feel free to browse the more than 130 RESET comic strips on the Game Lemon site.

This next one was published, in color, in one of last years Woman's World Halloween issues. They are a weekly publication and so have multiple issues around all the holidays.


Until next time, ...have a Spooky Toon Filled Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Great work friend! Congratulations! you would like to exchange links with me? Visit me and leave a comment, ok?

    ReplyDelete