My Motto: Think'em, Draw'em, & Send'em!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Halloween Cartoon

As we get closer to October 31st, I though it would be most appropriate to have some Halloween cartoons. Here is the first. This cartoon was published in Woman's World last year. I actually had three toons picked up by Woman's World that year with a Halloween theme. It was a good month for me. Can't say I was as lucky this year. But, there's always next year.
As always, the folks at WW do a very nice job in coloring the cartoons. You might have even noticed, if you happen to regularly browse the cartoons in Woman's World, that all the toons on the same page, most always, have the same color theme. Makes the page very pleasing to the eye.
As for more of my Halloween cartoons, I hope to put up a few more as the month goes by.
Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment